Always wanted to live on the water? Now you can on this 1.5 acre waterfront estate located at 20599 Southport Landing, overlooking Jones Creek in Gatling Pointe South. Discover top-of-the-line quality features in this unique home originally custom built by Sasser Construction. Enjoy deep water access from your own pier, boatlift, and boathouse with easy access to the James River and the Hampton Roads. (Now SOLD)
- Four Bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, 4860 square feet of living area
- Deep water access, pier, boathouse with lift, located on Jones Creek.
- First floor master suite, vaulted ceiling Great Room, stone fireplace
- Gourmet kitchen, center island, breakfast bar, top-of-the-line cabinets and appliances, granite counters, wine fridge, and two pantries
- 11′ tall Living Room, lots of windows, two covered back porches
- Family Entertainment Room, and Media Room- could be a 5th bedrm
- Deluxe trim, many special features include a backyard pergola retreat patio, second floor balcony, highly elevated view of Jones Creek
- Gorgeous wood flooring, tiled baths with upgraded fixtures
- 7′ tall rear windows (Andersen windows), 8′ tall doors, 3 car garage
20599 Southport Landing- (This East West Realty listing is now SOLD)
For more information, contact Mark Edwards or Theresa Williams with East West Realty at (757) 288-7584.