A Riverfront Community With A Private Marina And Waterfront Amenities
At Gatling Pointe, you can cruise the river from our private marina and bring home your catch-of-the-day. Take a refreshing dip in our riverside pool or just relax among friends at our clubhouse. Enjoy a great meal at the yacht club restaurant or sit back and enjoy the view across the James River.
Discover the best in waterfront living at Gatling Pointe, a centrally located waterfront community located in the heart of Hampton Roads. It offers unique waterfront living with resort-style amenities where dreams come true and a real sense of neighborhood is found.
Three times awarded “Community of the Year,” Gatling Pointe and Gatling Pointe South feature quality custom homes by the region’s premier builders with amenities that rival most resorts. Nestled in Isle of Wight County, adjacent to historic Smithfield, you’re only 15 minutes from Newport News and Hampton, and an easy commute to downtown Norfolk.
Home values range in price from $300,000 to over $1 million. (20599 Southport Landing is a waterfront home just listed for sale)
Features and Amenities
- Gatling Pointe Yacht Club with 68-slip deepwater marina (20′ to 50′ slips) and a club with restaurant and lounge
- Club canoes available to explore the waterways
- Riverfront swimming pool and kiddie pool
- Tennis and volleyball courts and playgrounds
- Protected natural environment
- Central Park recreation area in Gatling Pointe South
- Leisure trails lead to the riverfront club and marina
- Year-round programmed activities and social events.
Most Gatling Pointe homesites are wooded and surrounded by water, offering approximately one-half acre of privacy in a protected environment with breathtaking views. Situated where the James and Pagan Rivers meet, the Gatling Pointe Yacht Club is the perfect meeting place for friends and family. (See Below- 20599 Southport Landing is now currently available for sale with East West Realty)